We want our clients to get the most from inbound marketing - that’s why we r//ecommend using HubSpot. If you’re not sure what inbound marketing is - check out our blog all about it.
HubSpot is a global inbound marketing platform designed to generate more traffic, leads and customers. The HubSpot marketing software allows us to create, automate, measure, and optimise all of your online marketing in one place making it an exceptionally effective way of managing inbound marketing activity. It also means it’s an even more efficient way for us to deliver inbound for our clients - making best possible use of budgets.
Using HubSpot’s software, we can create search-friendly blog posts, build impactful landing pages, trigger automated email campaigns and workflows, and personalise every experience with dynamic content that changes depending on if and how a person has interacted with your business previously. We like smart ways of working, so it certainly ticks all the boxes for us.
It’s also worth understanding that HubSpot is a complete solution. Although they certainly have their place, traditional marketing automation software doesn’t address your whole marketing funnel which can prove challenging if you’re looking for a full inbound marketing campaign. For instance, traditional email marketing software only supports the ‘Close’ stage (whereby leads become customers) - which isn’t helpful if you’re also struggling to attract website visitors or convert these visitors into leads. Where you may have once needed multiple pieces of software, HubSpot allows you to have everything neatly in one place.
Want even more detail about how HubSpot works? HubSpot Marketing gives us access to:
- Keywords tool - to discover which keywords will bring the best organic traffic to your site, which convert leads and allows you to compare your performance with competitors.
- Blogging platform - the ability to create long-lasting marketing assets by publishing blog articles optimised to appear in searches and generate leads.
- Page performance tools - highlighting recommendations in key Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) areas for optimising your pages and generating quality inbound links.
- Social media managment - publish and effectively monitor messages across multiple social platforms and accounts with suggested times for increasing reach.
- Calls-to-action - HubSpot’s system allows you to build professional CTAs quickly in minutes to convert your visitors into leads. You can even use A/B split testing to ensure your CTAs are doing a great job, or use personalised CTAs that change depending on who is looking at them. You can then implement these across any HubSpot Blog, Landing Page, Site Page, Email, or embed them into your existing website for maximum impact.
- Landing pages - these on-brand pages work hard to capture inbound leads through your website with landing pages that are easy to customise, A/B test, personalise and track. Thank You pages are also created to encourage users to continue moving through the buyer's journey and can upsell/cross sell your services and products too
- Email marketing - send personalised emails that your database will look forward to receiving and then measure which messages are most effective, with the ability to A/B test, and personalise, with access to in-depth analytics and reports.
- Marketing automation - key to successful campaigns, HubSpot’s workflows can trigger email messages and activities to personalise and automate your marketing strategies - streamlining the conversion process and encouraging your contacts to move along the buyers journey to becoming a customer.
- Analytics - HubSpot’s in-built reporting systems allow you to monitor and evaluate your inbound marketing activity inline with your business’ KPIs so you can see what’s working and where resources are best placed. Handy dashboards also provide quick insight into performance and overall activity in one place.
If you’d like help creating and managing inbound marketing activity, getting to grips with the HubSpot platform or want to know whether it’s a good fit for your business - talk to our inbound marketing experts - we’re passionate about r//esults focused inbound marketing.